San Diego Police Brutality Attorney
Police brutality is a contentious issue. No one wants to think that the police force is corrupt, but the fact is, some people receive unfair treatment from police officers. Police officers have a lot of control over a situation and some officers may abuse their power. Innocent civilians are at their mercy because of fear and intimidation. If this has happened to you, don’t stand idle, get a San Diego Police Brutality Attorney to protect your rights.
The Levin Law Firm will stand by your side and rectify these injustices as best as possible. We will listen to your story and advise you on how best to proceed. Key goals include: Justice, compensation, and exposing the perpetrators to prevent further abuse.
Examples of Police Brutality include but not limited to:
- unnecessary or excessive force used: police officer uses excessive force even when a person shows little or no immediate threat
- illegal strip search: law enforcement officer implements strip searches when it is not necessary or appropriate
- sexual abuse: police officer demanding sex from people or forcing unwanted sex upon people
- coercion or blackmail: making a person do something they don’t want to by intimidation or force
- racial profiling: assuming a person is a criminal based on their race, ethnicity, religion or national origin
Lawyer Levin – Scripps Ranch Personal Injury Law Firm
People often consider San Diego as “America’s Finest” city, but the truth is that every city has an underbelly and San Diego is no different. If you feel that you have been wronged by a police officer, call Scott Levin and his team of attorneys at the Lawyer Levin – Scripps Ranch Personal Injury Law Firm. Together we can find justice and you may receive compensation for your pain and suffering. In addition to your emotional, physical, and psychological trauma, this type of police brutality should not continue unchallenged! Contact us to get started: