San Diego Car Accident Attorney
San Diego is a beautiful city to live in except for the traffic and congestion during rush hour! This city is not build with mass transit capabilities and most people use a car to get to their destinations. More cars means more car accidents. If you have been in an auto collision then call a San Diego Car Accident Attorney to help you file the paper work.
All California drivers are required to have liability insurance. But when you are in an accident, the insurance companies may not be willing to pay you the compensation you deserve. After all, insurance companies are in the business of making money, they are not a charity or non-profit organization. You may find that they are less responsive to your queries when you are filing a claim. With a good lawyer by your side, you will be able to file a more comprehensive claim and have a better chance of getting compensation.
If you were in a car accident here are some things you should do right away:
- take photos of the scene and your injuries
- take photos of things that were broken including the car and items inside the car
- file a police report and make sure you get a copy of it
- see a doctor immediately, get a written report of your injuries
- take note of things which resulted because your injuries. In particular: the hours, days, or weeks of work you missed because of the injuries.
- call a lawyer and get help
Contact Us for Help with Car Accident Claims
Before you file your claim, let a San Diego Car Accident Attorney hear your case. There may be strategies to file your claim so as to maximize your compensation. Car accident attorney, Scott Levin is tenacious and relentless in his pursuit of a fair and favorable compensation. Contact Lawyer Levin – Scripps Ranch Personal Injury Law Firm at: